9:00 - 17:00

Godziny Otwarcia od Pon. - Pt.

+48 609633945

Viber & What's Up





Comprehensive help in the preparation of all documents necessary to legalize the stay and work of a foreigner in Poland.

We provide professional advice when applying for a temporary and temporary residence card in Poland.

We deal with the preparation of work permits for foreigners. We also help in getting invitations for business partners abroad.

Additional services which Patronum Lex Law Firm assists.

Do you need legal assistance to legalize your stay in Poland?


Lex Patronum Law Firm provides help in:

  • The registration of EU foreigner
  • Obtaining personal identity number PESEL , tax payer identity number NIP , national business registry number REGON
  • The exchange of Residence Card
  • Opening bank account
  • Obtaining monthly financial support in the amount of 500 Zloty for each child from the 500+ programme
  • The purchase of real estate by foreigners
  • Withdrawal of the ban of entry to Poland
  • Shortening the time of the ban of entry to Poland
  • Advice and all legal assistance


Check the news on Facebook Lex Patronum Krakow:


Do you need legal help?

Publications of Lex Patronum in the media

Check the: