9:00 - 17:00

Godziny Otwarcia od Pon. - Pt.

+48 609633945

Viber & What's Up





Comprehensive help in the preparation of all documents necessary to legalize the stay and work of a foreigner in Poland.

We provide professional advice when applying for a temporary and temporary residence card in Poland.

We deal with the preparation of work permits for foreigners. We also help in getting invitations for business partners abroad.

Additional services which Patronum Lex Law Firm assists.

Do you need legal assistance to legalize your stay in Poland?


Lex Patronum Law Firm deals with the preparation of permits for work for foreigners who You want to employ in Your company. We help also in obtaining invitations for business partners from abroad, with whom You want to establish cooperation, so that they can come to Poland. Such invitation is necessary in order to obtain the visa.

Types of permits for works:


Declaration about the intent to entrustthe foreigner with work.

For Your needs we will obtain the permit for work in Labour Office, which is valid for 180 days, which will allow to employ citizens of Ukraine, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, whom You want to employ in Poland.


The permit for work the type from A to E

The permit for work type from A to E is issued by the Voivode who is competent for the seat of the company. It allows any foreigner to work legally in Poland for the period of up to 3 years. We deal with all procedural activities, complete and fill in all documents for customer and represent him/her before offices and state institutions.


If somebody wants to cooperate with business partners from abroad and make them possible to come to Poland for business meetings, some of them require the visa. Obtaining visa and its issuing by the consul should be confirmed by showing company invitation registered at the office of voivode. Law firm assists You in obtaining such invitation.


Check the news on Facebook Lex Patronum Krakow:


Do you need legal help?

Publications of Lex Patronum in the media

Check the: